Apr 8, 2011

Um.


I spent about 25 minutes curling my hair this morning. The snow {yes, snow} took less than ten destroying it. I love that...so much!
My insides are screaming about how great it is that it's the weekend. They are also screaming about how disappointing the weather is. 
Bipolar disorder. My insides have it.
So Wednesday was our weekly date-night. I'm beginning to think we either have really bad luck or the world is against us... Our plan was to go to the Mulan Buffet because this girl was craving Chinese food. It was...CLOSED. Just like Pounders was a couple weeks ago. We decided to venture over to Chuck-a-Rama (don't judge- I like it. Their rolls are divine). Well it was opening night for the new addition to Cache Valley and the line to get into Up-Chuck was probably an hour long. Heck no. So across the street was a place called Gias. Italian food. I could go for that. We were the only ones there for about 15 minutes, the waiter was great and brought us hot-bread promptly. 
Yay. Food.
My Feller ordered Parmesan Chicken (one of his favorites) and Ashley here ordered Cheese Ravioli (fave). They were both amazing and so filling. I had garlic breath for the rest of the night. It was awesome. 
After we stuffed our faces, we got some 89 cent ice cream cones at Burger King then headed to the theater to watch Singin' in the Rain. It was fun, and cute, and long.
To add on to the not-so-lucky life we've been having lately...Last night I locked my keys in my car and I didn't have my spare with me. So I stayed at Mindi and Dave's then Jon drove me back to my apartment in the morn. We wanted some bagels for breakfast, so we stopped at the infamous Old Grist Mill. I walked in and the lights were off, and there was no music. Everyone just looked at me weird. I made my order and went to have them my debit card, and she said, "Oh PLEASE tell me you have cash!" Sad. I was confused. I figured their card system was just down. So we went to Einsteins. Same story. No bagels for Ash and Jon.
I'm telling you, the world is against us!!! ;)
I'm grateful for Wednesday nights. It gives me something to look forward to in the week, and it's the only night of the week that I don't have too much to do/stress about. 
The wedding is getting closer, 4 weeks away. My bridals were supposed to be this weekend, but this blasted snow had to ruin it and push it to next weekend. The plan is to take them at the Great Salt Lake. If the weather is bad I need a plan B...any ideas? I need help! 3 weeks before the wedding...wow that is PUSHING IT. 
Sewing is the greatest class. I am in there with Val, the friend/roomie, my cousin Chandler, and a handful of gals that are in my same major. OH and our teacher totally reminds me of the mother on Tangled. Face structure, breast structure (?), attitude, voice...it's so great. We all love her. She's in a big bike race this weekend, good luck Jen!
This weekend will be filled with friends and family, I'm excited :) Friend bridal shower, friend date-night, my newest nephew Noah's baby blessing. It will be a good break from Logan.
Have a good and safe weekend, ya'll!
Love.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

K you guys are so cute with your weekly dates, even when the world seems to be against you. :) Thank you so much for coming to Noah's blessing. Before you know it you'll be blessing your own babies!