Apr 24, 2011

Queen of...

Bridal Showers! That is what I am. :) Today wrapped it up for the bridal showers in my life. I was so fortunate to have 5 showers within the past month. Thank you everyone who threw them and came, I love you so much! It began with the Feller's, Margo and her girls threw such a cutely decorated shower in March. Then my girls Val and Jame threw a friend's shower, breakfast at Village Inn at the beginning of this month. Next was my mom's side of the family, Britt and my Grandma threw a lovely shower at the Grand America. Tea time anyone? Last night we had a shower with my home ward, thrown by my lovely {past} visiting teachers, Kathleen and Bridget. And today, last but not least, was my dad's side of the family. Grandma Wendy threw a joint shower for my cousin Kacey and myself. It has been SO MUCH FUN to see family and friends that I love so much come together. I must say I feel a bit awkward being the center of attention so much, so I just can't wait to return favors and throw showers for all ya'll! A big huge 
THANK YOU 
to everyone who has helped get this wedding ready-to-roll. It's been a long time coming, and it will be so wonderful to finally start eternity with my Feller. I couldn't have done any of the planning without my family, Jon's family, and our friends.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
 We got our bridals/groomals back today. Can't wait to show you more! 

Now...time to work off all that shower food! Two weeks to go :)

5 comments:

Mac Daddy said...

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS ASH!!!! Simply stunning.

Xoxo

Nick and Brittany said...

I lllllllloooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee the picture and you!!! So super excited!!

Aubrey said...

I love afternoon tea at the Grand America! You are a beautiful bride. Love you!!

Sarah said...

um ok you look stunning.

Emily said...

So beautiful ash! I can wait to see more!