Apr 14, 2011

It's official

I probably belong on peopleofwalmart.com. When I got home from the gym tonight I just headed straight to Jon's (no shower. I smell. sue me) I'm wearing a pair of gray stretchy work out capris, my blue nasty-looking coat, a shirt that is longer than my coat, and I just threw on my gray boots that were calling my name with their dryness. Oh and yes my hair looks awesome, in a lop-sided pony.
I'm sure the latenight shelf-stockers loved seeing my underwear lines in these bad boys ;)
Good thing it was late and I went to the South Walmart (yes there are two here, within 10 minutes of each other) so I didn't see anyone I knew. 
Anyway, don't you just hate it when you run out of all the essentials at the same time? I'm talkin' things you CANNOT go a day without. My list today:
-conditioner
-toothpaste
-deodarant
-face lotion
-concealer
And I'm sure you know, these things aren't cheap! I saved 7-10 dollars by holding off on the concealer for today. I just needed to get out of there and in my cozy bed. I guess this face will have to suffice until my next run to Wally World.
Oh and if you know me or have read deep into this blog, you know I hate liquidy/goopy/slimy/different textured things and I'm pretty sensitive to new smells.
So let's just say getting ready for bed tonight was a real challenge, with all these newbies I just purchased. It's time to grow up Ash. Any tips on how to let go of this type of OCD? I need to be an adult for my hubby.
Sweet dreams Lovers.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hahaha. Well...come work with me for a day. Then you'll get over anything liquidy, goopy and gross that gets to you. :-) Miss you!