Apr 4, 2011

He was Just Cutting Some Cheese

It is Tuesday-Eve, time for bed. Chris Brown will be performing in my room at approximately 4:50. Woo hoo. No exclamation mark there.
:)
Today I laughed out loud. With myself. Want to know why?
I was shopping at the wondrous dollar store, Honks. While searching for some clear tape, I just so happened to hear a big man that I passed in the isle before my current isle rip one. Loudly.
Gross, dude.
Thank you sir, you brightened my busy Monday :) I hope you are feeling better.

2 comments:

Ben and Karin said...

Yay! Ash, you have a fart story! :) It is so gross, but you will laugh about it for a while. So funny. Fart stories are the greatest. P.S. I don't think I've ever heard so much farting since our last hang out. The Jon's were really letting loose. Love you!

Heidi said...

You are so funny!!