Apr 22, 2011

Dream or Nightmare?

I was having a really vivid dream right before I woke up that it was the wedding day. People started showing up at the Feller's and nothing was set up yet. I wasn't even dressed up and
I didn't know where Jon was. 
When I woke up this morning I started to freak out because we haven't given everything to our videographer. I had to reassure myself that I still have about 2 weeks to finish preparing...
Everything is gooood. 
Happy basically-weekend! What are you doing for Easter?

1 comment:

Chels said...

I have had a few dreams like this! They freak me out. One I had forgotten to order a cake and didn't remember until we were driving to the temple. Another, I hadn't seen my dress yet and it was the day of the wedding and the lady altering my dress hadn't finished. Then there was one more where people were starting to show up at the reception and I had forgotten to buy myself shoes and had to wear these awful pink heels someone let me borrow. I'm a little uptight, haha.