Nov 27, 2010

socks.

Oh hello again. My homework just isn't exciting enough at the moment, so I'm taking a little break...it is Saturday night after all! And here I am. Blogging. I'm the coolest.
I worked all day today and yesterday and I just have to say I work with some of the MOST entertaining ladies and gentlemen. I love them. They are the reasons I don't walk out that heavy door yelling "Sionara!" or however you spell it. We are true Maxxinistas. (You can join, just apply for the job. or the credit card! My managers would love you. and me :))

By the way, Black Friday...not bad at all!

Today was a good day. I feel happy! Maybe because I am :)
What I'm grateful for today:

1. No school for 5 days straight. Bless you, Thanksgiving!
2. My giant snow scraper (meant for trucks). I don't even have to go to the other side of my car to scrape!
3. Heaters (when it's working. funny story.)
4. Music that takes you back to a good memory.
5. Best friends.
6. Lindt chocolate truffles. yearly addiction. don't judge me.
7. Walkie-Talkies at work. We just look SO official.
8. Smiling. Smilers.
9. Hairspray. My hair is frizzy, I ran out.
10. Cute scarfs.
11. Maxxinista friends.  Their lives.
12. Paper snowflakes.
13. Reconnecting.
14. Me time.
15. My weekend with Val.
16. Customers that tell me their life stories. Really, I love it.
17. Cute watches I can't afford.
18. New jeans.
19. My parents.
20. Coca cola. I'm horrible.
21. Restrooms.
22. Prayer.
23. Listening. Listeners.
24. Lotion. (only mine though)
25. Dancing in the kitchen.
26. Being excited about my major. I LOVE IT!!!
27. Donuts. no, FREE donuts!
28. Sports bras.
29. Striped socks.
30. When my sock wall at work stays clean :)
31. The hairband holding my camera together.
32. The smell of Logan this time of year. So crisp.
33. Plowed roads.
34. Sisters.
35. Not being tired. Oh so rare.

...No specific order (the sock wall should actually be my #1. I kind of despise that thing-when it's messy- and whoever keeps messing it up. Time for some surveillance)

Oh yes. 36. OVERsized earmuffs.




2 comments:

Aubrey said...

K, I love your "grateful" list. So Ash. Makes me miss you. A lot.

Rachel Paben said...

I am totally stalking you! And I would have to agree that the sock wall staying organized was one of the things I was grateful for!