Nov 9, 2010

Happy Burt-day


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister BRITTANY!
I am so lucky to have Britt as a sister and best friend. When we are together there is never a dull moment! It’s hard to believe we are 8 years apart… for one- I feel so close in age because we get along so well. And two- she’s smokin’ hot!

When you get Britt and Ty together- prepare for a sore stomach. They’ll keep you laughing forever!


I have always looked up to Britt. When I was little, she was always my “cool big sister on the drill team.” She is such a good dancer, I have always wanted to be as good at dance as Britt. She loves going to Zumba (aerobic salsa dancing!) She kicks everyone’s butt there, especially mine.


Brittany is such a good momma to her little Avery. I love seeing them together. You could already see Ave following in her moms footsteps when she started dancing to Beyonce at age…7 months?

Britt and Nick live up in Logan during the week- WOO HOO! Family in Logan! They have been so helpful to me from day one that I moved up here. I lived with them this Summer which was so great (THANK YOU AGAIN!)

Burt, I hope the age of 29 is so good for you, you deserve it! Love you Sista’! Even if some people think you’re my mom ;)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

You're so fortunate to be close to your older sister. Sisters are the best! Happy birthday Britt.

Nick and Brittany said...

Thanks smash. (And Aubrey!) You made me a little weepy! (Probably that nasty pic of fatty prego Britt!) JK! You are the best lil' sis and best friend a girl could ask for! I sure am lucky to have you so close!!

Love you to the moon and beyond!