Nov 11, 2010

eggs, eggs, eggs


Today in my cooking class we made 4 egg dishes:
Omelets
Crepes (with cinnamon apple and strawberry filling. mmm)
German Pancakes
& Quiche
That’s a lot of eggs!
The Quiche was the best, filled with lots of cheese, mushrooms, green onions, and ham. YUM.




 

This lab was definitely my favorite so far because I  LOVE breakfast foods! They’re easy, fast and always delicious.
I’m way happy with the major I have chosen. I get to take fun cooking and sewing classes (don’t worry, they can be hard too!) I’m so excited to be able to teach one day, hopefully the students will like quiche :)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love breakfast dishes too! There is so much you can do with eggs. I'm excited for all the skills you're learning. You're welcome to make me breakfast any time. :) Miss you.