Nov 2, 2010

tears shed

Lately I have been feeling really bogged down…working full time on top of school full time- WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Sometimes I feel like Superwoman and am invincible. On days like today, I wonder if it will ever end.
I went to work today and got a list of about 9 things I needed to change around the store…all of which I had already made changes to. All that work for NOTHING. On top of that, I couldn’t go 4 minutes without hearing my name on the intercom. WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME??


I had to take 5 minutes to go in the breakroom and shed a little tear. It helped!



In the past couple years I have learned how important open communication is. I talked to my manager and she was so nice, I felt better!
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments: