Nov 18, 2010

MmmMmmGood

First things first, Sara Bareilles...AMAZING. I've never heard a white girl sing so well! If you don't know her music, look her up. I'm serious...
I went with my sister Britt, brother Ty and Nick's sis Lindsay. I'm so glad I could go. Concerts are the best therapy out there,  so thanks Burt for letting me join you on this "artistic" adventure!

I wish you could see the guy that took this picture for us :)




In Sara's words, "I like to listen to this song by myself. In the dark. When it's raining."( I really do love this song though)

I spent the morning with my sister Britt and little Avery, I love days like today! 
We went to a REAL mall (which is any one outside of Logan), and to Target. Thanks for the gift card, Margo!

My little undercover shopper :) 
In my cooking class today we made rolls, scones, and pizza. 



CARB OVERLOAD!

1 comment:

Nick and Brittany said...

I love when we get to hang out! The only problem is it seems to go by tooooo fast!!!!

Thanks for a fun night and morning! Ave and I sure do love you!!

Ps: pass on some recipes!