Apr 25, 2012

Wednesday Thoughts

Cleaning the oven has GOT to be the worst chore ever.
I think I'll consider that my work out for the day.

I wonder how those gross stains got on the bathroom walls?
Surely my feller didn't miss the toilet by that much.
{I know he didn't. and he might kill me now..}

The one good thing about the Logan mall? Pretzel Maker.
Jon is allowing me to go once a week until we move
...well, that's what I'm telling myself. Hopefully he's okay with it.
It's getting awkward because the same two girls are there every time. ineedadisguise.

I listen to Beyonce radio on Pandora while getting ready everyday.
More like Jay Z, Rhianna, Aliyah, and everyone else other than Beyonce.
Come on, Pandora.
{Current fave: End of Time. mmmhmmm}

Our apartment needs some serious pest control.
Somehow bees are getting in and they just chill in our small living room window and bake
..to death.
I'm also getting tired of wasting our Windex on ants.
Good thing we're leaving to go sell pest control. ha.  


Speaking of bees- I think I'm wearing something that attracts them.
I can't seem to get into my car without looking like a freak,
because I'm constantly trying to jump in there before any get in with me.
I'd hate to be a bee.
I can't think of one person that actually likes them.
It must get lonely.
{weird?}

What are your thoughts today? 






6 comments:

Andrea D said...

I've cleaned the oven approximately once in my entire life, that's how much I hate it! And cleaning the toilet makes me gag...actually, I'm just a terrible housekeeper all together! :)
LOVE Pandora. I listen to it all day, every day while I work on my writing. I think I might just die without it.
Hope your fella doesn't kill you for your potty room comment! :)

Mac Daddy said...

I like bees—everyone should! In fact, I'm trying to save them since they are unnaturally dying in large numbers because of the changing climate and side effects of technology. Check out these websites to see what I mean :)

http://www.helpthehoneybees.com/
http://www.honeybeesanctuary.org/
http://www.savehoneybees.org/

ashnicole said...

Andrea- I'm right there with ya on the housekeeping! I like to pretend I'm good at it, though ;)
Kenz- thanks for the info! These are wasps in our house, I guess I should've put that instead of bees. You're awesome!

Stacie said...

My oven doesn't have a self cleaning button - so I haven't cleaned it and never will! You can come and clean my toilet when Lincoln starts potty training - I'm sure the pee will be everywhere BUT the toilet! I hate bees too. I think they are attracted to good smelling hair products. And I think I will boycot sandals because last summer I got stung twice on my big toe (which is already big enough without swelling from a bee sting!). Loved your post and hope you have a good day!

Aubrey said...

Mmmm... pretzels...

Unknown said...

Cleaning is what I should be doing now!