Apr 9, 2012

Since our anniversary is during a super crazy time of our lives this year,
we're celebrating early!
We just reserved a night/day at anniversary inn.
Cool? Gross?
Fun!
We chose Juliet's Balcony Suite.
After that we'll be busy packing, packing, cleaning, packing...
Know anyone in Logan looking for a great apartment to rent?
Hit me up!

In other news...
On Friday we headed up to Idaho for Heidi and Ty's graduation.
They both received their Bachelor's degrees and got to walk together!

















We're so happy we could be there! We don't have much time
before they're off to Med school.
Did everyone have a hOppy easter?
I am so grateful for this holiday and it's true meaning.
I know that Christ lives and so will we. We are in eternity.
I'm thankful for my life that was saved by Him.
If you have 7 1/2 minutes to spare, watch this

I have the next two days off of work...
May they be productive!!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I've always wanted to stay in the Romeo and Juliet suite at Anniversary Inn. Amanda and I used to go tour their rooms when we were in college. They even have a Lake Powell room! Can't wait to hear how you like it there. Congrats to Heidi and Ty. Wish we could've been there.

Heidi said...

YAY! I'm so happy you guys came to graduation. We've always wanted to stay at the anniversary inn too but it's too expensive! Did you get a good deal? I get texts for deals at the anniversary inn. This month it's any suite, any night for $129. If you didn't get that deal you should check out how to get their texts. Love you!

ashnicole said...

We didn't get a deal, but decided that will be all we use our tax refund on! It'll be fun, even if it's the only time we go :)

Stacie said...

I toured the anniversary inn with Aubrey and Heidi once (were you there too?). I really liked the pyramid egyptian room. It had a hot tub in it! That's so awesome you made it up to Heidi and Ty's graduation. I am so proud of them too! Miss you guys.