Apr 2, 2012

Every Six Months

Every six months we are fortunate enough  to hear talks from our
 prophet and apostles. 
This conference was so powerful to me!
I was able to take something from each talk 
and find ways I can apply it to my own life.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from this session of conference: 

"Don't judge me because I sin differently than you!" -President Uchtdorf

"Could an explosion in a book factory create a dictionary?" -Elder Nelson

"...would you ask someone who was drowning
 'let me know how I can help you'
or would you jump in and save them?" -Elder Rasband

"We enter mortality not to drift through the waters of life.
 We have the power to reason, think and achieve." -President Monson

 "Wise parents raise their children to get along with them...
ultimately children need to depend upon the Lord,
not their parents." -Brother Wilson

"Don't delay. It's getting late." -Elder Holland 

"Acting on even a twig of faith allows God to grow it." President Eyring 

"Persistence is the answer, and a sense of humor helps." -Elder Cook

"You can't be right by doing wrong. 
You can't be wrong by doing right." -Brother Soares

"Family time is sacred.
 It must be protected and respected." -Elder Packer



Gotta love conference :) 




4 comments:

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

can't wait to finally see it this weekend!

Whitney Stewart said...

I loved it too Ash. Thanks for sharing some of your favorites!

Stacie said...

I loved Elder Uchtdorf's quote. It is so true!

Aubrey said...

Amen. Love conference!