Mar 20, 2012

Heavenly

Two weekends ago we were lucky enough to go to the Salt Lake Temple
to witness our dear friends, the Lister's be sealed as a family.
 It was seriously such an amazing experience! 
I love the temple. 
Being there gave me a stronger desire to do my best in all things,
for my family. 
Thank you Brooke and Brady for having us there! We love you guys!

Later that evening Jon and I joined my fam for some
good ol' fashioned bowling!
Have you been to Fat Cats? Helloooo delicious pizza! 
 Little munchkin Ave
 Mamacita
 My Honey drinking rootbeer
She'll go pro. Just watch.
 Yeah Boi! Strike
 We love bowlinggg
 Mom and Ty
 My sis is a beauty
Cute Holts!

We have lots of memories of bowling when we were younger,
so this was a great night!
I just need a little bit more practice, then I'll be back to my
8-year-old-striking-days 
:) 

3 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love bowling nights. ANd your hubby and my boyfriend have the same shirt :)

Aubrey said...

I haven't bowled in so long! It's been at least since college. Miss you so much!

j.lee said...

Cute blog Ash. I like the new background and stuff.