Mar 16, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, realize how late I slept in, feel really tired, 
and go back to sleep.
Sometimes if I don't have work until five, I'm THE laziest person until about 3:45.
Then it's crunch time to get ready for work.
Sometimes all I want to do is lay in bed and play games on my phone.
 Or read blogs. 
I love our bed. 

Most times...I want to do these things ALL THE TIME.

Help me. Motivate me. Inspire me.
And maybe, Sometime, I'll change my ways. 

But for now? I prefer pj's over real clothes Anytime.

ps. I know what you're thinking.
"this girl will never survive having children!"
I am aware...
and just as nervous as you are.

;)

3 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

Take advantage of it BEFORE you have kids! Because once you do, you'll have zero Ashley time.

Enjoy it sis!!!

Aubrey said...

Are you announcing something?!? j/k

I'm with Britt. Enjoy it while you can.

Stacie said...

Lol- I used to do things like that in my free time. Eventually it will get boring! But- it takes a few years :) And when you have kids you still will have days you don't get dressed or get ready... but it definitely won't be because you have nothing to do, but rather too much to do!