Mar 1, 2012

Hellurrr! I'm back. Well, WE'RE back from Cancun! 
There shall definitely be a looong post about the vaca soon,
I'm just not ready to spend that much time on ONE post. 
So, here's a fun little blog game going around!
 {Thanks for the tag, Emily!} 
Are ya ready?
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/fb and tell them you've tagged them. 

Well here I am on a lazy evening after work.
11 Random Factos about ^^this girl^^:
1. my day doesn't feel complete without a coca cola with extra ice.
2. I don't like to use wash cloths that have been sitting in the sink for more than one day. uh...earwigs!
3. my birthmark is located right next to my belly button.
4. I could sleep until eleven everyday, even if I went to bed at ten the night before. 
5. I get scared every single time I get on an airplane.
{I may or may not look at each person on there to see if anyone is acting slightly suspicious.} 
6. I tend to feel like I need to buy a new shirt every week. I just can't get enough!
7. 96% of my shirts have stripes. no joke. 
8. my car clock is 54 minutes fast. 
...I can't remember how to reset it. 
9. I cry when an animal gets hurt or DIES in movies. 
{Jon almost ran over a cat and didn't even feel bad about it. Can you believe that???}
10. it has been 5 months since I've colored my hair. ohmygoshlookatmyROOTS!
11. I could eat cereal, brownies, brownie batter, fries or dinner rolls for every single meal.

QUESTIONS EM WANTS ME TO ANSWER:

1. If you could go anywhere in the entire world where would it be?
Tahiti. The water looks beautiful and so intriguing! And romantic.
2. What is your favorite show on tv?
Parenthood. Watch it. 
3. If you could be any celebrity who would it be?
Carrie Underwood. She's beautiful, grounded, and has an amazing voice!
4. If you could go back to any age of your life what would it be and why?
Probably 14. I was really hard on myself at this time and wish I could go back and not worry so much about things. Not try to grow up so fast. Not obsess so much over certain boysss. haha. 
5. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
First off- pay off my blasted student loans! how great would that be? then I'd build our "dream house" to grow our family in, then {hopefully} save the rest. 
6. If you could have a 2 minute shopping spree at a grocery store what would you buy?
Frozen meats, cereallll, ice cream! 
7. Black sock or white socks? or no socks?
Colorful socks or none. hence my super stinky feet.
8. Where was your last vacation?
Cancun Meheeko.
9. How many kids do you want and why?
Currently 6. {I haven't had any yet...so yes, currently 6}. 
Big families are fun. Hard, expensive, but fun!
10. What is your main reason for blogging?
Honestly, to stay in touch. With family and friends living far away and not enough time to talk to each and every person about every single life experience...blogs are great connectors. 
And blogging is a good way to get your thoughts out.  Oh, and everyone's doing it. ;)
11. What is your very first memory?
My {4th?} birthday...my aunt gave my Barbie brand underwear and bra. I put them on and ran out in the front yard to show my brother and all of his 7 year old friends. 
My poor mother.
QUESTIONS ASH WANTS YOU TO ANSWER:
1. What is your favorite thing to do on your days off?
2. What is your main form of exercise?
3. What is your favorite clothing store?
4. If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?
5. What is your dream job?
6. How often do you do your chores?
7. What is your worst habit?
8. What is your favorite holiday? why?
9. Eating out or at home? 
10. What is your dream vacation? not just location...
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? play? 
mmmk cupcakes, the following have been tagged!
Melissa Smith 
Kamille Clifford
Maddie Higginson 
ALL MY SISTERS!
My mothers! 


 

2 comments:

Jennie Newbold said...

I freakin love Parenthood. I'm dying without it here, so I buy the new episodes on iTunes haha! Love you Ash, miss your face!

Emily said...

Fun! Pretty sure I could eat brownies every meal as well haha, miss you guys, hopefully we will see you soon!