May 2, 2012

Once Upon a Time

We celebrated my mom's 50th birthday! It was a lot of fun getting together with family for the day.
Mom and I met my gma at City Creek and had lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe.
My advice? DON'T go there on the weekend. Unless you are okay with tons of people that don't walk very fast.
Later that evening mom and her kids {minus Tia} had dinner at Cucina Toscana {I think that's what it's called..}
It was nothing short of delicious! And to top it off, my gpa from Washington flew in to surprise the birthday girl :)
I'm so grateful for you, mom! Thanks for being the one who calls me more than anyone else, even though I'm horrible at answering the phone. Thanks for loving me unconditionally and always reminding me how lucky I am. Thanks for helping me still feel like a kid at times. Thanks for being at events that were important to me while I was growing up. Thanks for always believing in me. And thanks for buying kfc in St George 5 years ago and sharing it with my feller {haha}
You.da.best.

Ps. if you haven't seen the show Once Upon a Time on abc...you're most definitely missing out.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Funny tea pictures! Tyler always makes me laugh. I love Once Upon a Time! It is so good!

Chelsea Davidson said...

ashley i LOVE your hair! you are making me want to go back to brown pretty bad now

Heidi said...

This looks like fun!

Ashley said...

LOVING the new layout!! :) You two are too cute!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Smith said...

Funny Picture
Dianabol UK

Ajay Singh said...

lovely Family. keep bonding and have lots of fun.
clenbuterol canada