Mar 1, 2011

A toast. I mean post.

Before I begin my afternoon/evening of studying things I don't like (um...Chemistry) I would like to make a toast. I mean a post.
While others out there are OBVIOUSLY experiencing Bieber-fever, Miss Ashley here is having some serious symptoms of
Spring-fever.
Will it ever come?
Okay, I know it's only March, but for reals Logan...no more snowstorms!



I can't find my car. Have you seen it?

Saturday night was the last home game for the Aggie Basketball team. They are champs. WAC champs, actually. Those boys are pretty impressive! GO BIG BLUE
Next week is Spring break. No major plans...hopefully some long naps, nice back massages, pedicures, night time walks on the beach... a girl can dream. Maybe out of those options I'll be able to squeeze in a half hour nap or something. It'll be a normal week, minus school. Jonny boy and I are taking our engagements :). 
Are you as excited as I am?
Well well well, my 5 minutes is up. I'll end this post with some pictures of awesome people and a toast to...spring!





5 comments:

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

don't judge the biebs ash.

Aubrey said...

I have major spring fever too. Can't wait for better weather. One day you're going to find my house vacated cause I've picked up and spontaneously moved to Cali. Hey, a girl can wish.

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see your engagements. And I agree, Rexburg isn't any better for hopes of spring!

Emily said...

I cannot wait to see your engagements ash!

John Smith said...

The post was interesting
BUY Clenbuterol