Mar 4, 2011

Fr-iLoveYou-day

Hello weekend. 
I was beginning to think you wouldn't get here.
My Chem teacher, Dr. Jacobsen just earned the "Best Person of the Day" award for canceling class as soon as we all sat down today. Wise decision, sir. 
As I was walking home from my canceled, I had some thoughts that I'd like to share. 
#1- My new personal goal: I will get my hair trimmed every 2 months. {It's a little ridiculous when it takes 2+ years to grow 4 inches of hair}. I may need your guys' encouragement/friendly little reminders on this one. 
#2- Spring is here. For today at least. Just ignore the snow on the grass.
#3- The sound of making a call is annoying. RING RING. They should come up with something new, besides the tunes we are encouraged to enjoy while our party is reached. 
#4- Dr. Jacobsen=awesome. 
#5- I'm really excited to marry Jon. 
#6- I wish your re-growth hair roots would just be the same color as the color you have at that time. Life would be easier. We'd all save money, unless we are addicted to hair-change. 
#7- Spring break is the best decision school's ever made. 

So last night Jon, Mindi, and I spent quite a while making the final decision on the tables/decorations for the reception. You'd think it would be simple...or at least I did...thanks for your help, Mindi :)
For all the sistas and brothers and parents that might read this blog. or post. Here are the colors. Please try to coordinate. Thanks guys!
ps- guess what's being altered right now? :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay :)

Sarah said...

love the colors. it's going to be such a fun and beautiful wedding!!

DeeDee's Diary said...

So, is that:
gray
aqua
orange
lime green'ish?
What color are the linens???
Call me ... :)

ashnicole said...

Yay is right!
Gray, shades of aqua ("tiffany"), shades of orange,soft yellow. That pic of the yellow isn't very good, but yeah.

Aubrey said...

Thanks for posting the color swatch. Very helpful! I can't wait to see your dress. Where are you doing bridals?