Dec 16, 2010

.The.15th.of.December.

The highly anticipated date 12/15/10 just came and went! I couldn't be happier. I would blog about it-but that's just a little impersonal. I'll just say this...

 He's finally home! (pardon the 2 year old picture) 
I don't think I've ever smiled so much in one day.
Happiest day yet.
We've been through a lot, and there have been a few bumps in the road. But we made it :) Welcome home Jonny Boy. 

Day 15: a picture of something you want to do before you die...
Three things:
1. Be legit at playing the guitar. (also add: not be afraid to sing!)
2. Run the NYC Marathon.
3. Have a little (big) family.



Day 14: Someone I couldn't imagine my life without...

This cute thing is my little (or not so little) sister, Tia
She's 15-going on 25- and is in her first year of high school. holy cow.
Tia and I have always had a pretty tight relationship, we are comfortable talking to each other about problems or concerns and will give comfort in times of need. 
If you ever meet her you would probably guess she is much older than she is. Not only for her looks, but for her life experiences she has had and everything she has gone through. I truly admire her for her strength and drive to keep going on looking to the future rather than hold onto the not-so-easy past.
I hope T knows how much I love her, I don't get to see her very often. 
I miss the little girl who NEVER let me do her hair (bummer) and who loves giving back and foot massages.
We've had so many good times and I hope for tons more!
Love you T.



I love this season and hope everyone else is enjoying it too! 
Ps. finals are OVER. Hallelujah!
Merry Christmas Baby :)

3 comments:

Melissa Smith said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

Aubrey said...

I can't believe the two years are over! :)

Kelsey Cole said...

I'm so excited for you Ashley!! well worth the wait:) Hope to hear more about you two soon!

-kelsey