Dec 10, 2010

Food Literacy

This semester I took a class called Food Literacy. I didn't like the lecture part of it so much, mainly because it was at 7:30 in the morning.(that isn't THAT early, but it is when you have a habit of staying up until the wee hours of the night. my bad...)
I don't know about you, but learning about pork and lard that early just isn't my ideal way  of waking up! 
Every Thursday we have a lab where we get to cook ALL KINDS of great recipes. I have come to seriously love the girls in my group. They are some of the nicest and most down to earth ladies I think I will ever meet. On Monday we tie-dyed our hats and aprons for our last lab (which was today). That night we decided we are going to do a marathon together this summer. It has been so fun getting to know them, I'll miss our weekly 3-hour labs full of laughter. But don't you worry, we'll still see each other.
Let's get training!

The 4 of us stuffing our faces

Vanilla Cream Pie. YUM.
Jaylynn and Stacey

Apple Strudel that looks like a giant burrito and tastes like deliciousness.

Eden and Myself

Full and satisfied :)

No comments: