Dec 2, 2010

HelloDecember!

The month I have been waiting for forever is finally here. I can't believe it! Even though I have to thaw out after each walk to and from campus, I'm doing it with a smile on my face. I love this time of year (minus the shivers). I love the spirit that is constantly present as everyone is in the mood to serve and focus on the important things in life. I am so grateful my Savior came to this earth, fought for each of us, and died for us. I want to be more like him. We are so blessed! 

I am so ready for something new. Soon enough :)

So I was doing some blog-stalking (I know the people, don't worry) and came across this cute girl, Kirsten's, blog. She started this 30-day posting challenge. I think I want to copy her. Here are the guidlines...

Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02 - A really good memory.
Day 03 - A picture of you and your craziest friend
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 06 - A picture that shows your true self
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 11 - Your celebrity crush
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of something you hate
Day 14 - Picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - Someone you would want to switch lives w/ for one day and why
Day 17 - Your favorite song
Day 18 - A picture of the cast of your favourite show.
Day 19 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 - A picture that confuses you
Day 23 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 25 - Picture of yourself and a family member
Day 26 - A picture of something that means alot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of something your afraid of
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - Who are you?


So if you read my blog, I hope you don't get bugged by this little activity. You should copy it too! It will be fun. Day one will be today or tomorrow...or soon, when I have time.

Happy December! 

No comments: