Dec 23, 2010

Glory Glory

Hi Stalkers. I just need to say this: LIFE IS CRAZY.
Okay I feel better.
This past week has been pretty awesome, I'm sure you know why (if not, stalk a little deeper). 
I was scheduled to work 4 out of the seven days since Jon got home, but some peeps at work were kind and understanding of my "dilemma" and helped cover my shifts.  
THANK YOU Maxxinistas
I drove to and from Logan 4 times...4 times!!!...in 6 days for finals, a short shift, and some other things. Wow, no more of that unless completely necessary.
This week has been great because:
a. I got to dress up for a party.
b. I went to my home ward with the fam.
c. I got to see siblings that I see very rarely, including Stacie!
d. I played with my niece and nephew at the Discovery Gateway.
e. I have spent time each day with someone special.
f. I have felt complete peace for the first time in a long time
g. My parents didn't get upset when I got home at 2...:30. sorry! 
h. I ate dinner at my favorite restaurant, Rumbi Grill.
i. I got to sleep in for a couple days. 
j. I have laughed a lot.
k. Jon and I went to the Secondhand Serenade concert.
l. Did baptisms at the Salt Lake temple for the first time. 
m. All of the above.

You guessed it...m- All of the above! What a glorious week.
Go ahead and say it, we look dang good together ;)
Day 21. Something that makes me happy
 Day 20. somewhere I'd like to visit:

 Day 19. someone I miss:
 Elder Michael Bills
Day 18. the cast of my favorite show:
If I ever have time to watch the tube, I choose Grey's. 

 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the pics! Miss you!

Aubrey said...

Okay, I'll say it...you look great together! :) Loved seeing you over Christmas. This is such an exciting time of your life. Your positivity rubs off on me and makes me want to enjoy the small moments more. Love you. Miss you. Oh, and I LOVE doing baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple. So awesome.