Dec 6, 2010

Day 4

a habit you wish you didn't have...

This little guy, Coca Cola, has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. I think I asked for a 24 pack for Christmas one year. Aaaand I think I got it. Ask any of my close friends, I say I'm going to quit at least twice a month. Does that ever happen? Heavens no. Do I feel bad about it? OH yeah! (okay, maybe not that bad.) I know it isn't good for me, it just tastes so delicious. It gives me energy when I'm in need (or want). And this may sound weird, but I just...can't live normally without it. {I won't write about why, but I'm serious} The longest I have gone without Coke- that I can recall- was a month. I...am...a failure. No no, an EPIC failure.
Any advice? 
Any replacements that are equally delicious? 
I guess you could say I'm addicted to Coke...Coca Cola that is!

2 comments:

Brett Z said...

try water, it's the best substitute in the world. also, I will be in logan in about two weeks so we need to plan on partying.

Aubrey said...

Ash, you're funny. Unfortunately I don't have any beverage obsessions but I don't know I'd live without ketchup. So there you have it.