Dec 2, 2010

Day 1

a recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



1. I am a Texan!
2. I never go to bed before midnight. It's saddening.
3. I have 714 nicknames including: The Ash, Smash, Splash, Ash Ash, Big Ash, Samamish, Hashley, Ashtray, Ash hole, etc. (you may think some are inappropriate...I'm sorry).
4. I see the time 11:34 just about everyday.
5. I HATE sharing lotion and soap. It makes me sick. Go ahead and laugh
6. I don't really like chewing gum.
7. My lucky number is seven.
8. I despised running until I came to college.
9. I almost went to cosmetology school, then chose USU last minute (best decision ever!!!)
10. My first concert was Janet Jackson :)
11. I have always (secretly) wanted to be a pilot.
12. I am a people pleaser.
13. I see at least 3 white jeeps everyday.
14. I could live off of coca cola and cereal.
15. It took me 2 years to decide on a major. 'Bout time!

5 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

You're too cute! I may have to copy you on this. (If I can find the time!!!!)

PS: I had NO idea that you wanted to be a pilot. You know, USU has one of the BEST and CHEAPEST flight schools. Just an FYI...

Brett Z said...

Janet Jackson? Awesome! Oh, how I miss you Ash! We should play sometime during Christmas break, eh?

ashnicole said...

Britt! Copy it! It'll be fun :)
Brett, will you be in Logan over the break? I'd LOVE to play. We should go sledding. Or build a snowman. Or bake. Listen to Janet Jackson. All good things. Let me know when you're here! Please.

Anonymous said...

why didn't i know you blogged????? this was the happiest discoveries of my life!!!

Aubrey said...

Wow I feel like I'm getting to know you all over again. I didn't know that about lotion and soap and gum. Guess we need to spend more time together! You would be the hottest pilot ever by the way. :)