Jul 28, 2012

New Hobby

Homeboy is in town. How excited are you?? Ecstatic I'm sure.
We've had such a fun day, just the two of us.
Have you ever gone to a trampoline house?
I didn't think I'd feel out of place at all, but we received some not-so-loving looks from parents on the sidelines.
I guess we are too old to have fun or something.
But we already knew that fifteen minutes into our play time when we were sweating and out of breath.
I miss being "young" and in shape! I blame the yogurt.
We were discussing an activity slash hobby we'd like to do together. Here's what we came up with:
ROLLER BLADING!
That's right ladies and gentleman. We're bringing sexy back. Just you wait.
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE Rollerblading! Seriously it is so much fun, me and Michelle would go on the boulevard every Sunday, it's the bomb! And not to mention it is an awesome butt workout and does amazing things for your rump. I would totally love to go blading with you sometime :) p.s. love the new blog layout, I'm sure you did it forever ago, guess I've been out of the loop! p.s.s It was so good seeing you guys yesterday, let's plan that girls night asap!

Stacie said...

I went to rollar skater rings when I was at BYU... but all of a sudden when I got married it was not cool anymore :( Roller bladding is a lot fun and a great way to exercise!! Let me know if you can bring sexy back!

Nick and Brittany said...

Serially go try Liberty Park!! You won't have to dodge cars and there's great people watching!! Then maybe me and the kids can meet you there and say hi!!

Nick and Brittany said...

*Seriously*