Jul 18, 2012

Wednesday Thought{s}

What is your honest opinion about people going to movies alone? This summer might be my time to allow myself to look like a {loser}

What problems drive you the most crazy? Health, home, or automobile?

How can I help someone want to quit their job so I don't need to be an evil boss and fire them?

Who else has a fascination with peeling skin? Now I don't like peeling other people's skin, that's just super gross. But when it comes to my peeling knees at the moment, I just can't get enough.
That's kinda gross.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Sometimes devin and I can't see a movie together because we can't find a babysitter. So we both go at separate times. I always feel like a loser when I do that!! But-, I noticed a lot of people were there alone. Sorry you have to fire someone!! I'm sure this is something you will have to do every once in awhile. Good luck!

Chels said...

Oh, that question is a tough one! I think automobile drives me the most crazy more often than the other two. I always have car troubles! And I like peeling skin off too. We can be gross together. :)
Good luck with the firing! I always hated doing that. I hope they don't cry or scream at you.

Unknown said...

I LOVE peeling. super gross. My worst sunburn this summer peeled so bad -(or should I say so good..?) And I would stay up late peeling and be like oh my word where did the time go? haha SICK!

Good luck with your work situation!

Aubrey said...

I love your random thoughts. I love peeling my skin too. Guess we're weird together.