Jul 17, 2012

Busy Bee

I've been busy around here! Too busy to blog, which is sad. 
I just figure I need to leave a little update on what's up with the Feller's.
I'm a fan of the bullet style, so here we gooo.

-I have officially been out of Texas for 7 weeks and I'm really missing it!
Jon and I could totally see ourselves living there someday. Who's ready to drive 21 hours to visit us? :)
-Yogurtland has been open for 4 weeks. It has been fun to watch it grow and get busier each week!
 I'm pretty sure I'm the most annoying person I know because all I talk about is freaking yogurt.
 What is happening to me??
-My Feller came home for 6 days for a family reunion. Oh boy, it was glorious! 
I was too busy soaking him up to take any pictures, my bad. 
You should've seen our reunion at the airport. It was really cute and involved an epic twirly-hug. 
 Aren't twirly-hugs the best?
-We spent literally every waking minute together for 6 days straight, so sending him back to work was so so hard. It has made us both realize how important it is for him to have a career that doesn't require a ton of travel.
 We aren't good when we're apart more than a week...I'm sure you can all relate. 
I am on edge. Always. Luckily work life has kept me busaaay. 
-If you are fb friends with me, you may have seen that I hired a high school couple without knowing?
Oh it was so crazy to find out and I was all worried there would be drama and they would get off-task with the flirtations, but actually they are awesome! I love working with them and they are some of my best employees. They probably think I'm super lame when I'm giving them advice on how to make a high school relationship last...they are just so giggly. All the time. 
-I expected to have tons of time to see friends and family as soon as I moved back to Utah, but having one day off a week doesn't give me much play time.
 It's pretty frustrating! I'm sure it won't always be like this.
Luckily I'm living with my big sista for the summer so I can at least spend sometime with her and my niece. 
I definitely thought I'd see them more than I do!
-I really dislike money. REALLY dislike it. We've spent over $500 on gas out in Texas..lame!
 Let's hope it has been worth it, and the guys riding with Jon everyday will pay him back.
-I went apartment hunting around Salt Lake with my sis today..it wasn't successful. 
It amazes me how expensive really crappy apartments are! One thing I need is to feel safe, and it's really hard to find a place that feels secure..and like home. Unless of course I want to spend more than a thousand each month. Which is impossible. 
Here's to hoping something great will find US. 
Yeah...right.
If any of you know of places in the Salt Lake area that are decent, would ya mind sharing some info?

Sorry for the lame post. Hope you are all dandy and haven't forgotten about this old blog!

5 comments:

Chels said...

There are places across from us that are really nice and we love the area! It's 5th N and 2nd E in SLC, I believe rent is around $800 , I'm not sure how much you were looking to spend. Oh, and it's right next to the church. :)

Aubrey said...

Good luck on the house hunt! I'll keep my ears open. And you can always talk "yogurt" to me. I'd love to hear what you're learning. :) Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I got all giddy about the twirly hug! Haha. Good luck with the house hunting! Love ya

Anonymous said...

And this is chandler, btw :)

Stacie said...

Love the twirly hug!! Have you tried podhopper.com?? There are some sweet basements that people rent out and the rent is affordable and you get the luxury and privacy of a home. Good luck!