Aug 3, 2012

Lately {in Pictures}

So when I'm not at this place: 

I find some time to enjoy myself during this scorching summer. 
You will notice I am with a little princess the majority of the time. 
 Or missing my cute feller
But mostly with the princess.

He has visited twice, and boy were those two times glorious!

The other day, Val took me on a hike. We live in a beautiful place!
And when I am at the place pictured above, this usually happens:
No more dishes for me.

Even though I am living with my sis/bff/other mom and family, I barely see them.
:(
But I am so grateful they offered me a home for the summer
so I can focus on work and getting prepared to live down here while Jon goes to the U!
And I cannot WAIT for the Holt babe#2 to arrive soon.
The princess needs her prince!
Jon and I are so excited to start this chapter in Salt Lake,
 if only the next two weeks would go quick so I could have my husband back. 
K thanks.

Ps. Who thinks it's time for some new shoes?

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Totally missing the mountains right now!! I forgot just how beautiful they can. 3 more week and then Jon will be home! You can do it!

Nick and Brittany said...

CUte pictures!! Thanks For being such a great Auntie and Seester!