Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Is it seriously 2011? WHOA
Time has totally flown by, I can't believe it has almost been 3 years since graduation. I can't believe I'm a junior in COLLEGE. I can't believe you-know-who is home from his mission. I can't believe we are more than a decade into the 21st century. Let's just say...
My mind is boggled.
The past couple of weeks have been awesome.Full of family, friends, food, and Feller. ;) 
Heidi and Ty were in town for the week, it was so good to see them! On Thursday we went sledding on the golf course. It was freezing, but so dang fun!
Houster Man made a jump. You can't quite see it but that's him flying, losing control of his sled. 
That night was my friend Hayley's wedding reception. She looked beautiful, I wish I would have gotten a picture with her! 
Some of us at the reception
 Good friends Emily and Jon.
 
New Years Eve was pretty great. Jon came up that night and we went to dinner with Britt, Nick, Ave, and some of their friends. Thanks you guys! Then we went and made brownies at their house (it'll probably become a weekly thing) then headed to his sisters to relax and watch a movie. It was so good to have him home for New Year's, finally!
This year is going to be so different, I'm excited! Come what may...and love it.
Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy New Year! I wish I could've spent more time with you over the holidays. Sledding looked like so much fun. And love that air Houston's catching.

Heidi said...

Great post! We had so much fun with you over new years. Could you email me that pic of me and Ty? Miss you lots. This year could be a GREAT one!
Love you!

Emily said...

Prepare to be stalked back