Jan 2, 2011

Day 28

a picture of you from a year ago, and one from now. 
how have you changed?

Well I feel semi-weird putting pictures of just myself up here... but there ya go! :)
How have I changed? Look wise-I haven't. at least I don't think so. Maybe I look older? No...I'm the same. Surprise!.. my hair has stayed brown for over a year, that's a record! 
Okay, how have I changed...I feel like I have changed a bit. 
I feel like I have truly become Ash. 
I (think) I know who I am and what I want out of life
My testimony of the church has solidified, nothing can shake me.
I finally found my major! 
I have become more independent. 
I know what makes me happiest. 
I have discovered that I can actually juggle quite a bit at one time (feeling overwhelmed at times, of course).
I have learned that it is okay and so important to be happy, no matter how difficult life may get.
I think I've changed in good ways. 
If you think otherwise, please tell me!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

You're definitely at that age where you start to really figure out who you are and what you want from life. And you know what? I believe you'll accomplish everything you set your heart to cause that's the kind of person you are. I can't wait to see what the next couple of years bring! :) Oh, and love you being a brunette. Power in brown!