Jan 13, 2012

Temptations...

...are all around me.
hot pizza, soda, movie popcorn, CEREAL...they're all calling my name.
Seriously, it's only day five and this has felt like the longest week of my LIFE!
haha okay, I'm being dramatic. But really, this cleansing stuff is tough.
Props to those who do this all the time. 
The results so far: pretty much the same as last post.
No headaches which is awesome.
Less fatigued.
Weight loss. I feel more comfortable in my skinny jeans :)
and a whole bunch of hunger ;)
I'm pretty sure the only reason we're SO hungry is because we sometimes go eight hours without food because of work, and we can't snack. I wish there were more snacking options than herbal tea...
and water.
I mean today we ate smoothies at 9, and just barely had our main meal {which took forever to make} at 4:30 instead of 1 or 2. We'll get it figured out though.
It'll be interesting to introduce all the foods we haven't been eating to see how our bodies react to each item.
If you're going to do this cleanse, drink a ton of water! I'm bad at that, and I'm pretty dehydrated. Especially when I'm at work. My lips are perma-dry which is gross.
Sorry customers.
Any previous cleansers out there who have some tips for a rookie to resist all the goodies all around?
I'd just hate to cave in before day twenty one.
But I'm a Christiansen. Which means I have one MAJOR sweet tooth.

1 comment:

Ben and Karin said...

I'm not a cleanser... but Biggest loser says sugar free gum? might help haha good for you guys, I don't know if I could make it