Jan 23, 2012

look what i found...

in my post list! I remember I couldn't get the photo to upload so I thought I'd come back to it later.
like I said...not doing so great with the birthday posts! this one is from December.

Happy Birthday Dee Dee!
She's the cute one in orange.
We became family when I was 10, and she has been wonderful ever since!
Known for her yummy meals she likes to call "goolosh" {not sure how to spell}, I have a lot to learn!
We were in California during Dee Dee's birthday, so we weren't able to see her, but we're so excited to spend Christmas with her and the fam! She makes the Christmas season so special, bringing the true meaning into our activities.
If you ever need a lesson on good housekeeping, creative cooking, mothering lots of children, home decorating, or positive thinking...Dee Dee is your go-to.
Thanks for being there for me for all these years, teaching me so much and keeping life fun!
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Amen. Love you mom.