Jan 21, 2012

17 again

I'm not doing so awesome with these birthday posts, just need to get more in the habit I guess.
My not so little brother Paul turned 17 on the 11th.
Looking through pictures, all I seem to find are images of "Little Paul." Blonde hair, big blue eyes, innocence... it's still all there, but there's NO way he could go by "Little Paul" ever again!
Paul is such a fun brother.
Whenever we go home he wants to hang out and spend as much time with us as he can.
He always tells us he misses us and that we need to come visit more...
Even if we're down there multiple times a month.
Paul got in a really bad moto accident this past Fall, was confined to a wheel chair for months, needed to be home-schooled, and couldn't do much more than play video games {every boys dream, right?} well, he was determined to get back to school and into the swing of things. And he did it! He didn't let his accident hold him back. Good work!
Paul I'm so happy to have you as a brother and love watching you grow into a man. I can't believe you are 17. I feel like that's when my life started. What an unforgettable age. Make it special!
I can't wait to see what the future holds for you! Happy birthday! 
 Jumping the cliffs in Heaven on Earth. aka Lake Powell.
 Don't mind me.
 Helping me move up to school. Oh they were so little :)
 In the hospital after the accident. Still smiling!
Girls...if you have any little sista's in high school, he's single! 
(or so he says...haha)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love the pic of you and the boys when you went off to college. They were so young back then! Happy birthday, Paul.