May 4, 2011

Anxious

I'm feeling a bundle of emotions lately...NERVOUS. That is what I am today.
This past weekend was really great. Friday: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, Thanks friends! Saturday: Received my endowments in the Logan temple. All but a few of Jon's siblings came up with his parents, and my Dad & DeeDee came, as well as Heidi, Tyrell, Aub and Seth. It was the most amazing experience and I can't wait to go back, often. After the temple we enjoyed lunch at Logan's infamous Cafe Sabor, then the families helped us move in. Our apartment is perfect. I don't think we could have found better, for reals! Thanks to Britt and Nick, our living room/dining area looks perfect with the couch and kitchen table/chairs they gave us when they left me to move to Salt Lake. I miss them. And thank you Dad and DeeDee for the bed, we would have been camping out on the floor! And thanks to a bunch of wonderful family members and friends, our house is becoming a home with all the great gifts to fill it with!
After that we went to the Supercross in Salt Lake with my dad's side. It was way more fun than I would have ever expected! Probably because there was a little 7 year old in front of Jon and I that kept smiling and batting his eye lashes at...me! He made sure I was rooting for the same racer as him, and told me I better come back next year. What a little heartbreaker.
Sunday was the newest Feller nephew's baby blessing. It was a beautiful sacrament meeting. I was fortunate to hear the testimonies of multiple family members, including none other than my feeAWNsay. Following was a brunch that consisted of some of THE best breakfast foods I've had.
Yum.
The rest of that day was just full of some much needed Sunday re-boosting and family. I'm so grateful for both mine and Jon's families. I wouldn't be able to begin this new jouney in life without each and every member.
I don't know if I'll be able to blog before the big day. I can't believe it's just a few days away! If you don't hear from me between now and the 17th, just know we are enjoying ourselves on a cruise to Meheeko and on the beach in Sandy-Eggo.
Holla'!

No comments: