Feb 1, 2011

Negatives

It's supposedly 12 degrees outside, but I'm pretty sure the weatherperson just forgot the negative sign or something. I think my jeans partially froze to my legs and the chill seeped into my two-layers of coats pretty darn fast.
Blast you, Logan! You make me want to cry.
That will be my complaint of the day. Moving on!
This weekend was nothing short of awesome. Jon and I went home last Wednesday to welcome home our "brothers" Ben and Jett. Oh how I have missed having 3 boyfriends all at once ;) I loved watching Jon with them...all the hugging and humongous smiles, aww it was so cute. 
 
There they are :)
Jamie, Jon and I headed down to the hometown late Friday night so we could spend time with the 2 RM's and our other awesome friends. We played Disney Scene-It, I need to be more competitive. Saturday morn we all made a breakfast feast together, then some of us went and did baptisms at the Bountiful Temple. I love the temple. 
THEN the gals (me, Emily, Jamie, Brooke and Karin) went to the Bridal Expo in Sandy.
Congrats to Brooke and Brady... they got engaged on Friday!
I had little Avery with me, and she was so well behaved, it was a joy to watch her.
THEN we paid a little visit to temple square. Jett brought cute Jill, and Ben brought cute Taylor (I believe that is her name). Despite the chilliness, it was a good time.






Sunday was such a good day. Jon and I went to visit my mom and Avery. She fed us Pumpkin pancakes and Ave let us play with her baby dolls. Jett's homecoming talk was at one, he did so great! It makes me so happy to hear how my best friends have grown over the two years they are gone. I love hearing their testimonies and challenging experiences that helped them grow. 
Later on I went with Jonny boy to his house to celebrate birthdays with his family. 
I'm so grateful the parents let me stay at the house when I come to town. I feel bad I pretty much only spend the short hours of the night there, the weekends are always so jam-packed! Hopefully it will calm down a little bit...yeah right
And now we are back in Logania. 
Guess what challenge we took on last week? Oh you know...just P90X, nbd. We're on day 9 now, and totally 
loving every minute of it :)
School is going well...nothing new, really! I'll try to keep up with posting more often.
Have a good day, don't freeze!

5 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

You're so cute!!! Thank you for always helping with Avery. I'm do happy she was good for you. Maybe she was already planning her own princess wedding. :-)

Heidi said...

Love the pics. Ben's girl looks young, how old is she? And how is Jett already holding hands with that girl? Did she wait for him? Anyway, miss you lots. Thanks for calling yesterday.

ashnicole said...

Ben's gal is 18 I think, and Jett's cute girl wrote him his whole mission! They are cute together, so we'll just see what happens :) It was good to talk to you!
And Britt, I'm sure that's what was going on. Ave will just have to come to all the bridal shows with me :)
Love you guys!

Aubrey said...

What a fun weekend! I don't know how you manage to fit so much into so little time. You really know how to live life to the fullest! I miss you. Wish I could see you sometime before this baby of mine comes. I love bridal shows too. Sure do miss working in weddings (besides all the crazy bridezillas and drama). :)

Unknown said...

dear ashley, love all of your pics. you look SO happy and I am so happy for you!!! for realz :)