Feb 8, 2011

Makin' it Quick

Hey ya'll.
I'm studying for my Chem test that is at 12:30pm tomorrow. And I need a break. So HELLO blog world.
I just need to say this... I love Chemistry almost as much as I love walking to class in Logan's freezing weather. It truly GETS me. Love it. Hint: sarcasm? 
Okay okay, enough ranting.
Do you remember those semi/super awkward dances in junior high? Remember how all the boys were on one side, and all the girls were on the other? I got to experience a little taste of that last night...only with college age students. OH it was so funny! Our ward threw a little "jewelry date night." The sisters brought all of their jewelry to us, and then the guys picked a piece of jewelry they liked (or came across)...and the owner was their date for the night! I got to watch the magic from "backstage" with my studly boyfriend who was so kind to tag along and help with setting up and taking down. 
Needless to say, it was a night to remember :)
On Friday night my roommates, their boys and Jon & I went to a comedy show/pizza buffet at Firehouse. YUM? Oh yes. For just over ten dollars you get unlimited pizza and a funny show put on by the guys of Out of the Blue Entertainment. If you are in Cache Valley on a Friday night, I recommend this! Heck, I'll even go with ya ;)

School is school, life is getting exciting, my eyes and brain are tired, my SpringFever is kicking in, Valentine's Day is quickly approaching...I'm lovin' every minute of this semester.
Especially with this cute boy up here. Confession: I'm in love. Please...try to hold back the tears. I mean, who WOULDN'T be in love with this cute face?? But really, Jon is the best thing that has happened to me. What a blessing it was to find how compatible we were 4 years ago as precious little juniors in high school. I have never met anyone more generous, understanding, giving, caring, loving, complimentary, gentle, humble, reliant...and not only that. He honors his priesthood! Wow. Full package right there. 

Well enough of that. I'll end this post with a fun-fact-for-ya:
Did you know Alexander the Great first came across bananas in 327 BC? 
Crazy stuff right there...

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love seeing you so happy! You're in such a fun phase of life. And you seem to live every moment. Miss you!

DeeDee's Diary said...

Enjoy this time in your life .. Were so happy that you are happy! LIVE IS GOOD ... :)

Sarah said...

ah ash i'm soooo happy for you and jon. precious precious. plus i'm glad i was friends with you when you guys started dating because in some weird way i feel like a part of your little life together. you look great and i love you and miss you!