Dec 15, 2011

I'm a week late...

...wishing my bro Ty Ty a happy 25th birthday! 
Wow, a whopping 2-5. You're old, dude. ;)
Ty has always been the best big brother I could have ever asked for. I remember being on the bus in junior high and asking all the kids older than me if they knew who Tyler Christiansen was,
cause he's MY big brother.
He's funny, no no- WAaaaAY funny!
He's smart.
He's good looking.
He always has a new pair of shoes on {maybe he has stinky feet, too?}
He's well groomed.
He's caring.
He's giving.
Did I mention he's funny?
and I love him.
Thanks for practicing your WWF wrestling moves on me when we were kids. Thanks for the random phone calls to see what's up. Thanks for always giving a hug hello and goodbye. Thanks for going to a high school dance with me when you were a super senior. Thanks for being a good brother. 
Happy belated birthday, you old fart!

No comments: