Oct 11, 2011

Birthday Boyyy

Today is Jono's birthday, wahoo!! I always thought birthdays wouldn't be AS cool as they were when we were little. Being in school and having a set work schedule doesn't change just because you were born that day. BUT, I loved my birthday this year! After all the daily responsibilities, Jon made my day special. (I'll post about it lata.) And now hopefully I can do the same for him!
I love you Fell, you are so good to me! I've loved our journey together so far, and can't wait to grow old together. We were made for each other, I just know it.

Our laptop crashed, so no big posts for a little while.
Hopefully we'll be up and running {and blogging} again very soon!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Can't wait to hear about your birthday! And I'm totally on board with adult birthdays being just as cool as when you were young. I'm already planning my 30th. Miss you.

Ashley said...

Ash! I just love your blog! where are you livin, girl? Are you still in Logan?

ashnicole said...

Miss you too Aub!
Ash, yes! Still in good ol' Logan. What about you?? Are you still going to school?

Ashley said...

We are in provo right now, but we are movin up to L-Town come January!! (Transferring to usu) I reaaallly hope we run into each other once we get up there! It'd be a blast!