Oct 21, 2011

Ay to Zee

Jonny and I went to the temple tonight. What a blessing it is to have one so close.
Peace, happiness, and a clearer mind in just a couple hours.
Love it.
Now. we're just chillin.
I saw this on a blog I follow, cats and cardigans. It's late at night and I don't know what to blog about.
 I just know I need to blog.
 if you're feelin' it, copy it!
A. Age: twenty two.
B. Bed size: queen. perfect for snuggling.
 C. Chore that you hate: hanging up clean clothes. I wish there was a machine to wash, dry, and hang/fold all in one!
D. Dogs: favorite animal. I can't seem to convice Jonny to get one {he blames it on the apartment restrictions..surrre..}
maybe after our first child? or last?
E. Essential start to your day: sleeping in laaate! not possible with school and all, so on the rare occassion that I don't have class or work early, I'm one happy morning person!
this week I got to sleep in 3 times. HOLLA! thank you Fall break!
F. Favorite color: orange. happiness.
G. Gold or Silver: well, silver. I don't think I could pull off the gold.
H. Height: 5'7&1/2"ish.
I. Instruments you play: nada. how lame.
J. Job title: Maxxinista.
K. Kids: we'll have lots one day. and they're names will be so cute ;)
L. Live: beautiful Cache Valley. we'll be moving away sooner or later, though!
M. Mother’s name: Teri.DeeDee.Margo. love my moms.
N. Nicknames: Ash, Splash, Smash, Lucky, BigAsh, Feller {bout time!}
O. Overnight hospital stays: none that I know of..
P. Pet peeves: the sound of hucking-a-loogy. mmm.... :(
Q. Quote from a movie: You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.
-August Rush
R. Right or left handed: right handed.
S. Siblings: britt, aubrey, boyd, ty, stacie, heidi, paul, tia, houston
U. Underwear: I wear them when I exercise...
V. Vegetable you hate: nunya
W. What makes you run late: pushing snooze more than I had planned.
.X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental.
Y. Yummy food that you make: mash potatoooes. yummm. can anyone fail at that, though?
Z. Zoo animal: elephants are kewl, and rare {well, you wouldn't just see them ANYWHERE. right??}
Well that was fun. I got to know myself just a little more.
haha remember doing these via email to all your friends in Jr High?
Good times.
I wish I could sleep in tomorrow but hey, a girl's gotta work!
Night hombres.
PS- Jon and I are now addicted to Bones on Netflix. ooh yeeaahhh.

No comments: