Aug 25, 2011

A New Portal

Last week after 2 twelve hour shifts and a half day, Jono and I (with the Gordon's) made our way to the Salt Lake International Airport. From there we flew to Orange County. From there we drove to the Island Mall {I think?} in Newport to meet up with the rest of the Feller fam adults for dinner at the Cheescake Factory. and then to Yogurtland....
This was the start of something great.
We were spending 4 and a half days in Costa Mesa. It was the annual Feller adult trip! did you know Fell and I are adults now?? Cute.
It was SO much fun.
We: ate much more than necessary. boogie boarded in the salty ocean waters. biked along the pier. rode the ferry to Balboa Island for some frozen bananas. drank way more coke than legal. slept in a college party house. slept in each morning {well...I did. who knew Feller's never sleep in? I guess I will have to be the exception.} played fun games. shopped at H&M {hellooo Fashion Place mall!}. went to a couple movies. bought tons of popcorn at those movies. developed food babies in the bellies...and so on...
Needless to say, I quite enjoyed my stay in Cali. Thank you Jack and Margo for such a fun and relaxing trip!
Here's my sad collection of pictures. maybe I'll try harder next time.
 Buhbye logania.
Hello Delta
 Welcome to the house. Partyyy.
 What is up my sistaaa.......?
 I could live on the beach anyday.all day. Who's with me?
 Jonny's shades. 10 buckaroos.
 Feller's
 Gordon's
 Hansbrow's
 Jess and Mindi
 Wersland's
{Like I said, maybe I'll get pics of EVERYONE that was there next time. sorry to the ones I left out}
 Ferry to Balboa.
Oh hey.
 This. This is what I love.
 Ms Jess
We'll be missing you, Cali.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I feel the same. Love the beach. Love Cali. Can't wait to live there soon. We were in Irvine last week and visited Newport. Remember when we rode bikes down the coast together with Heidi for your senior trip? Miss you!

Heidi said...

That was so fun. I already miss it and I didn't even go! Miss you lots. Call me sometime!