Aug 2, 2011

Family

It's about time I finally get some more wedding pictures on here...I mean, it's only been 3 months!
Handsome Hue













We had such great support from loved ones before, during, and after our wedding day. We're so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives, thank you everyone who has supported us from day one! 
Here's a selection of the rest of the wedding day pikchas:
Both families
 My side
 Feller side
 All the sistas
My 3 sisters that could be there. Heidi was really sick so she couldn't make it and Stacie just had her baby Conner in Virginia. We missed them!


Friiieeends!
















 Money dance!
 Sisterly love
 Dad
 Jon and his bro Jed. Love it.

Cha-cha line dance
Winners!
See ya!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

You looked so beautiful on your day ash! I can't believe you guys have already been married for 3 months!!! HOLY COW. TIme seriously flies. . .

Emily said...

Such a fun day!!! Everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful!

Stacie said...

Seeing these pictures made me sad because I couldn't be at your wedding. Thanks for sharing!

Aubrey said...

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. You two are so perfect for each other. I loved your delicious cake and the money dance was so much fun!