Jun 2, 2011

So far

So far Jon and I have been nothin but busy! It's a good thing, and a tiring thing. This weekend we have 5 days off from the office, it's Dr. Gordon's ten year anniversary! So Jon and I will be "playing house" with their four little cuties til next Tuesday. I'll be working 3 out of the 5 days at TJ's. So really, Jon will play daddy. :).
I just have to say how great he is. Yesterday I worked 8-4 at the office then 5:30-10 at Tj Maxx. Needless to say it was a long day. I'm so lucky to have a cute husband that I get to work with. I'll walk by him and he'll wink at me or send a cute little smile my way. {Are you throwing up yet? Or maybe blushing?} On my hour break between jobs he wouldn't let me do any cleaning {which seriously needs to be done!} and made me go upstairs and take a cat-nap while he made breakfast burritos for dinner. Mmm. He surprises me with his cooking skills! Remember my last post where he was cooking me some fine Chinese food?


The aftermath. Messy! Like our new Wok? 
Yeah, it was the bomb. 
He is the bomb. I'm married to the bomb! 
anyway, I love him. a whole lot. 
Well I just waited 3 hours for Comcast dudes to get here and set up our internet/cable {our neighbors are awesome and have let us used theirs for the time being...but I'm pretty sure we are overstaying our welcome, so to speak} Turns out my order online didn't go through or something. I just got off the phone with them and they said I put our address in wrong and they don't email you when a  problem like that occurs. What the, weird? So 8 more days without connections...thanks neighbors!...
I better go back to the kiddos. I hope everyone has a great weekend and this weather will shape-it-up!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like you're having fun. I miss you!

Aubrey said...

Wow, I had no idea Jon was quite the chef! That's awesome.

Hayley said...

Aw I just love you both :) Where are you guys living??