Jun 21, 2011

Jon and I

As you know {I'm pretty sure} uploading pictures onto Blogger can take quite a while...and I just can't wait to share some pictures! So tonight I share with you: Part One. Mine and Jon's experience around the temple. He's so cute in every single picture, lucky me :). 
I wish I could go back and relive this special day, everyone was so happy! Especially us.
Here ya go my loves...



















{had to post my bridal hair by Heather. she rocks!}
Yep. We got THE best weather in the whole month of May. 
What a blessing! 
Thank you Envy Foto for working with us, you guys are awesome! 

11 comments:

ChanFlitton said...

LOVE these!! you two are seriously so cute! can't wait to see the rest of them :)

Nick and Brittany said...

LOVE these!!! You two sure make a BEAUTIFUL couple! Love you both!

Sarah said...

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

Emily said...

So cute! I love all of these!

Hayley said...

Ash your pictures turn out beautiful! I LOVE them! Where are you and jonathan living at??

Unknown said...

so pretty!! i'm bummed we missed you on your special day! i'm not sure if i ever responded to your question but yes, lynda is eric's mom and totally knew of you and everything right when i asked her/mentioned the comment to her. i'm so happy for you ash, you look complete now!

Anonymous said...

ASH!
I love these! You are seriously a babe and they turned out beautiful! Love You!

ashnicole said...

Oh gracias my dears!
Haybay, I never responded! We're living in Logan in a little town home. What about you guys? We need to catch UP!
And Ali, I love that! She's a cutie, and the world is just so dang small!

DeeDee's Diary said...

Well worth the wait!
I need the CD so I can make copies and send some off to family.
YOU and JON are seriously a VERY handsome couple!

Heidi said...

LOVE!

kylie said...

incredible! you both look stunning!