Feb 8, 2012

...

Sooo my last post may or may not have been a bit dramatic.
Sorry y'all!
I really do love my job and allllll the peeps I work with.
Pretty sure I was fed up with some customers, and being dramatic.
Really.
I'm gonna miss all my maxxinista friends come May.
I guess I haven't officially announced this over the www, but Jon and I are moving!
In May we'll be heading to good ole Texas for the summer. Hopefully succeeding as salesman and office lady.
Then in August we'll be setting up tent in Salt Lake Citayyy!
We're really excited to be closer to a lot of our family, and Jon will be going to the U.
So there ya have it. Updated on the web.
Work went well today, thanks for wondering.
:)

7 comments:

Nicole Smith said...

Are you guys going to sell pest control? Cause we've thought about going to Texas to sell too... Sorry, I know random question haha but I saw that while I was creepin on your blog and decided to ask! I'm so excited for you!!! And hope those customers at work get better :)

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

although logan will NOT be the same without you. ever. i am so excited for you and fell and your change! this is so happy!

ashnicole said...

Yep we're doing pest control! Do you think you guys will head out? how cool would that be if we were with the same company! Let me know :)
And KAMILLE! I haven't talked to you forever I don't even know your plans...so you're staying in Logan?
We need to chat.

Nicole Smith said...

That's awesome! I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure you'll make one heck of a salesman and secretary :) What company are you going down for? That would be awesome if we went for the same one! We will let you know! :)

PS. You guys are seriously the cutest couple, I love your picture with the balloons!

Aubrey said...

What a fun adventure! Living in new places gives you unique perspective on life. I was hoping to see you before your move, but I may miss you by a few weeks when I come to Utah to visit. What part of Texas are you moving to?

Heidi said...

Fun adventures ahead!

Elsha said...

your blog is nothing short from adorable! love