Oct 20, 2010

Life in Rewind

My life is great, especially because of the people in it…

Looking back on the past few years, I feel so blessed…how did I ever get so lucky?

Here is a little bit of life in rewind...

My mom and her kiddos. Myself, Nick, Britt, Ty, and Tia.

My dad, stepmom and their chillins'. Seth (Kennedy), Aubrey, Stacie (Lincoln), Devin, Britt (Avery), Nick, Paul, Myself, and Houston.
My older sister and best friend Britt! We recently went to the Blue October concert.

Hannah, my friend from Wisconsin. So full of life and love. LOVE HER. Heading to the rodeo on her birthday!


John Mayer concert in August with Jamie Lee. Best friend since seventh grade. We actually (supposedly) despised each other when I moved to her hometown in 6th grade. Who would have known how much she would effect my life? Can't live without her
Little Miss Avery, my Little Me.

Yep, these two were my roomies this summer 2010!

I love music, especially Paramore and Relient K. Jamester and I went to a concert with BOTH of them this past June! So fun :)

Ooo Paramore

Roommates my Sophomore year and Junior year at USU. Roundhouse girls for LIFE! Hannah and Val, huge parts of my life.

Summer 2009 in Taylorsville/Bountiful. Friends since Jr High! John, Whit, Jame, Myself and Bradon.
Freshman year at USU, made some life-long friends. Kylie, Mike, Val, and myself. Missing Josh and Ryan.

Best friend Jon Feller left on his mission to Melbourne, Australia in December 2008. He'll be home SO soon...Love him!


Here's the freshman group! Me, Josh, Kylie, Ryan, Val and Mike. At Ryan's farewell...he's in Hungary and Mike is serving in Paraguay.


High school graduation! Best friends for life...really! Ben, Jon (Fell), Jon, Jett, Jord, Bradon, Tycen, Emily, Jame, Makaela, Me and Danielle. Can't wait for December! Everyone will begin coming home...:)

Senior year of high school. Senior officers, friends forever! (YEAH reunions :) ). Seth, me, Danielle and Shauna.


That's just a little gist of my life right there.
Every one of these people has blessed my life so much!
Love you all.


No comments: